Dowagiac MI Real Estate Auction 65 Acres, 2 Parcels, Barns, Woods Starting Bid $225,000
Bidding Ends: July 26, 2021 Time: 5:00 PM
Address: 50400 Roth Road, Dowagiac, MI 49047
Directions: 5.2 Miles east of M-51 and CR 151.
Property is currently in a PA116 and if the property gets split, it will no longer qualify for the program and therefore removal fees will have to be paid and will be at the buyer’s expense.
Contact Nate: 574.349.8570
Terms: 5% down (nonrefundable) upon signing of the purchase agreement with the balance due at closing in approx. 45 days. Buyers may get financing if needed, however deposit is not contingent on financing. Reserve must be met on both pieces to sell.
Sellers: Mahlon Bontrager
Auctioneer’s Note: Lots of potential with a total of 13 Barns. Storage, feed lot or etc.
Open houses: Public is welcome to inspect the property during daylight hours.
Parcel 1: 35.37 Acres, 13 Barns, Round top, Grain bins Starting bid $150,000 then sells unreserved Pasture and partially wooded
1. 16'x61' Pole barn, 3 sided, concrete
2. 28'x80' Pole barn, concrete
3. 15'x49' Pole barn, 3 sided, concrete
4. 24'x76' Pole built, sow barn
5-9. 4 Corn bins and unloading shed
10. 25'x63' Pole barn, 3 sided
11. 58'x81' Pole barn, concrete, rough condition
12. 48'x267' Pole barn, concrete floor, multiple doors
13. 34'x63' Pole barn
14. 29'x63' Pole barn
15. 31'x88' Pole barn, sow barn
16. 44'x71' Steel round top, sawdust storage
17. Grain dryer bin, 40' in diameter
18. 35'x96' Pole barn, open sides
19. 17'x61' Pole barn, 3 sided
20. 24'x63' Pole barn
Parcel 2: 30 Acres Mostly wooded Access via an easement across Parcel #1 Starting bid $75,000 then sells unreserved (that's only $2500 per acre)